A contractor is a freelancer, contingent worker or other non-permanent ‘temporary’ worker who is engaged to fulfill a staffing need on a per-project basis or for a specified duration. Contractors may work at an EY office location, client site or remotely. The need for a contractor may arise from a specialized skill needed on a project, coverage for a leave of absence, temporary uptick of work, etc. Most contractors will be payrolled through a third-party vendor or paid on a 1099 basis through EY as an independent contractor.
Articles in this section
- I Uploaded The Wrong Resume/CV, How Can I Delete It?
- Why be a contractor for EY?
- What is important to know about being an EY GigNow contractor?
- What do we look for in contractors?
- What is a contractor?
- Will EY provide me with the tools I need (i.e., laptop/computer) or do I need to provide some of that on my own?
- Do I get benefits as a contract worker? Health coverage, vacation, disability, etc.?
- As a contractor with GigNow, will I be working on internal EY projects or at a client of EY?
- Can I become a full time employee at EY if I take a role as a GigNow contractor?
- What do I do if I forget my password or email for my account?